Work With Us
What’s it like working for ACCESS & Project Search Arkansas?
At ACCESS and Project SEARCH Arkansas we have a wonderful work atmosphere with a team approach. ACCESS serves individuals ages birth -21 with developmental delays. Project SEARCH Arkansas serves young adults with disabilities 18-35.
Characteristics we look for…
Team Player, takes initiative, independent, creative, innovative, dedicated, timely, organized, easy-going, problem solver, and FUN with an energetic personality!
Compensation and Benefits:
- Professional Development Opportunities
- Paid Time Off – 12 Days Annually
- School Break Leave – 18.5 Days:
- 7 Days – Christmas Break
- 5 Days – Spring Break
- 1 Day Each: Memorial Day, 4th of July, Labor Day
- 1 Week in August
- 3 Days for Thanksgiving
- Health Insurance (employer shared cost) & Short-Term Disability (employer-paid)
- Dental, Vision, Life, Long-Term Disability & Supplemental Insurance (employee cost)
- 401(K) Retirement Plan – Employer Match (after eligibility met)